- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
- Why should I stay at the Acorn Lodge Gatwick?
- Because you prefer the friendly atmosphere of a small, independent hotel.
- What facilities are there?
- There is a restaurant and wi-fi access at the hotel.
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Airport transfers are on-demand 24 hours a day, and the return journey is free.
The Acorn Lodge Gatwick is a small, family-run hotel just 5 minutes away from London Gatwick Airport. If you wish to do some last-minute shopping or visit the local pubs, it is also within easy walking distance from Horley Town.
The Acorn Lodge also offer 24 hour transport to and from Gatwick Airport for a single fee of just £3 per person, which means prices are even more reasonable than they first appear.
"We were made to feel very comfortable at the Acorn Lodge, and the service was excellent."
Stay, Park and Fly with the Acorn Lodge, Gatwick
Onsite hotel parking is available to guests wishing to use the Acorn Lodge as a base to leave their car before flying from Gatwick Airport. With the free on-demand transfers, this is an exceptionally convenient and great value package.
|Check in from
|Check out by
| Continental Breakfast
6am to 9am
Included in the price
| Cooked Breakfast
7am to 9am
Included in the price
6pm to 10pm
- A friendly, family-run hotel with just 13 rooms.
- Try a Turkish, French or Italian dish from the Mediterranean menu.
- Tuck into the free English breakfast - customers constantly tell us how tasty it is.
- The hotel is five minutes from the airport.
The Acorn Lodge Gatwick aims to offer the best value and service in the Gatwick area, so the hotel spared no expense in furbishing the rooms to such fine standards.
The Acorn Lodge Gatwick comprises of 13 well-appointed en-suite double, twin, triple, and family rooms.
"Our room at the Acorn Lodge felt immediately warm and welcoming."
In your room at the Acorn Lodge Gatwick you'll find fresh flowers, along with an en-suite shower room, a TV, a hairdryer, tea and coffee, extra pillows and internet access.
If you require a cot in your room, this can be arranged prior to your arrival.
The Acorn Lodge Gatwick offers an extensive range of the finest international cuisine. The chef, Mr Veli, insists on quality, cooks from fresh, and refuses to use frozen ready meals and the microwave in his kitchen. You can be sure of an unforgettable homely dining experience at Acorn's.
The hotel prides itself on its Mediterranean menu - and it's easy to see why. Turkish, French and Italian influences combine to create a unique, extensive and delicious-sounding range of freshly-cooked dishes.
How about a plate of mezze to start, with taramasalata, houmous, feta cheese, olives, tzatziki and Mediterranean salad? And then oven-baked sole and prawns with fennel risotto, mushrooms and tomatoes in a saffron lobster sauce?
The menu features a huge selection of steaks, as well as meat, fish and seafood dishes, vegetarian options, pasta dishes and yes, chicken and shish kebabs.
More great news: Should you require something to get you started in the morning, both continental and full-English breakfasts are free!
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Gatwick Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓