- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
- Why should I stay at the Arora Gatwick?
- Because it's a good value 4 star hotel with excellent transport links to and from the airport.
- What facilities are there?
- Facilities include a health and fitness centre, a restaurant, two bars, an internet cafe, and free wi-fi access.
- Is there anything else I should know?
- The hotel is linked to Crawley mainline train station giving you direct access to Gatwick.
The Arora Hotel Gatwick is situated in the heart of Crawley Town Centre, ideally placed for anyone requiring great value 4 star accommodation close to Gatwick Airport. The K2 Leisure Centre is also within walking distance.
The hotel boasts superb transport links, including easy access to the M23, A23, and M25 motorways. There is direct access to the Crawley Main Line Train Station platform, and the hotel is only a short journey to Gatwick Airport by direct bus transfer.
"We made good use of the
hotel's 4 star facilities,
...and at such great value!"
This award-winning deluxe hotel features stylish accommodation with 432 Superior, Premier and Family bedrooms. There are also excellent meeting, conference, training and banqueting facilities, a fine restaurant and two bars.
For all your communication needs there is an internet cafe and atrium with free Wi-Fi access, and guests can also enjoy the luxurious health and fitness club, on-site car parking facilities, as well as park and fly packages for 4, 8, or 15 days.
Combined with magnificent fountains at the entrance, and a stunning four-tiered waterfall cascading in the atrium, the Arora Hotel Gatwick makes an impressive venue for all your business requirements and leisure travel.
|Check in from
|Check out by
6am to 10am
|Full English Breakfast
6am to 10am
6pm to 10pm
- Start your holiday in VIP style with this 4-star hotel and Maple Manor Meet and Greet parking.
- Enjoy a truly relaxed experience in 4-star quality before your flight.
- Tailor made for the airport traveller - catch a transfer bus to Gatwick from the hotel.
- 24-hour Internet cafe.
- Directly connected to the Crawley main line train station.
The Arora Hotel Gatwick offers 432 superbly appointed accommodation rooms in Crawley Town Centre made up of superior, premier, and family bedrooms.
Superior bedrooms feature:
Queen-sized double bed (twin rooms are fitted out with two single beds), satellite TV channels, mini fridge, direct dial telephone with voicemail, air-conditioning, hairdryer, trouser press, iron and ironing board, electronic safe, choice of pillow, tea and coffee making facility, broadband high-speed internet access, en-suite granite bathroom with separate walk-in shower and bath, electronically heated mirror, clothes line and telephone in bathroom.
Premier rooms (in addition to above features of superior rooms):
Bathrobes, luxury toiletries, guaranteed early check-in (from 10:00) and late check-out (until 17:00), car parking included, 50% discount on in-room broadband high-speed internet, 20% discount in restaurant and bars.
Family rooms (in addition to above features of Superior rooms):
Two queen-sized double beds and seating area with sofa.
Additional bedroom features on request:
An extra bed and cot can be added to the room for maximum two children to stay with their parents, subject to availability.
If you are not planning to go out and prefer a meal in your room, a 24 hour room service menu is available with all items freshly made from Gallucci Restaurant (a service charge of 10% will apply).
Arora Hotel Gatwick, in partnership with Restaurant Associates, offers an eating and drinking experience to suit all tastes.
The Grill Restaurant
The Grill is the new restaurant at the Arora Hotel Gatwick offers a casual dining experience in contemporary and stylish surroundings. Open throughout the day, seven days a week, this welcoming restaurant is the ideal setting for business and social entertaining. For younger guests, small portions are available at a reduced price. Vegetarian options as well as the children's menu are also available on the room service menus.
Room Service available: 24 hours
Palm Deli & Bar
Situated in the centre of the Atrium, the Palm Deli is an idyllic setting for an informal meeting, a light lunch or a quick coffee.
Brewing Starbucks coffee there is a stimulating choice of beverages available and for those wanting something stronger our Palm bar is conveniently to hand.
The Palm Deli boasts freshly baked Paninis made with ciabatta bread and a selection of succulent fillings, various salads, sandwiches and a tempting selection of cakes.
Opening hours: 7 days a week, 24-hours a day
Located adjacent to the hotel, Morgan's Pub is the ideal place to relax after a hard day. Open during weekday evenings and throughout the weekends, Morgan's Pub offers great value pub food, a nightly 'happy hour' and shows live sports.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Gatwick Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓