- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
The Best Western Menzies Strathmore Hotel is perfectly placed in Luton Town Centre, near its historic Town Hall, new shopping mall and leisure park. From shopping to ten pin bowling, there really is something for everyone in and around this delightful hotel. The Menzies Strathmore is also just 2 miles from the airport and within walking distance from the London train line.
At the heart of Luton, overlooking St George Square, this hotel is a great base for both business and leisure guests. As well as great service and comfortable accommodation, the state-of-the-art leisure club offers the chance to work hard at taking it easy!
"Being just 5 minutes from luton Airport in such quality and good value accommodation made the perfect start to our holiday."
Stay Park and Fly With Best Western Menzies Strathmore
There are parking options available to guests of the Best Western Menzies Strathmore. Both Airparks and Stress-Free Meet and Greet offer secure value parking packages that are convenient for Luton Airport.
|Check in from
|Check out by
7am to 10am
£9.95 per person
7pm to 9:45pm
11am to Midnight
- The closest off-airport hotel to Luton airport is a little slice of luxury.
- Treat yourself to the hotel's AA Rosette-winning restaurant and its themed buffets.
- Excellent leisure facilities, including a 15-metre pool, a modern gym and a spa.
- The hotel is part of a complex that contains Luton's main shopping mall, so there's plenty to please the shopaholics amongst you.
The rooms at the Best Western Menzies Strathmore are designed with your comfort in mind. The collection of 152 en-suite guest rooms offer the four-star comfort guests have come to expect from Menzies Hotels. A night's stay is very reasonably priced, so whether you're on a family break or are simply away on business, you'll find flexibility and space to enjoy a relaxing evening before your onward journey.
All rooms at the Strathmore hotel have free wifi, tea and coffee, a phone, a safe, a flatscreen TV, an alarm clock, bathrobes and slippers, a hair dryer, free toiletries and an iron and ironing board, available on request.
"We were very impressed with our room, the facilities, and excellent service throughout the hotel."
The hotel is accessible to disabled guests.
There is a 24-hour room service available.
The award winning restaurant at the Best Western Menzies Strathmore boasts an excellent local reputation. In the hotel's Brasserie, the head chef has worked to produce a varied and delicious menu for every taste. Using only the finest ingredients and the freshest seasonal produce, this four star Luton hotel restaurant offers a first class dining experience. Guests can choose from classic British favourites or dishes inspired by the finest continental cuisine.
The Brasserie Restaurant
The Brasserie Restaurant offers freshly prepared food or novelty themed buffets, both so good that it won an AA Rosette for its quality food. The Brasserie opens from 7am to 10am for breakfast, noon to 2.30pm for lunch and 7pm to 9.45pm for dinner.
The hotel's bar is a friendly lounge with a big screen TV and a menu of popular bar food. A range of drinks are served from 11am to midnight every day.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Luton Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓