- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
The Britannia Manchester Airport Hotel has easy access to the motorway coming from all directions. Manchester Airport is only 3 miles away and the shuttle bus service operates 24 hours a day.
Other links include the Manchester City Centre and The Trafford Centre, which are within 15 minutes drive. Manchester United, Manchester City and Old Trafford Cricket Ground are equally accessible.
"The hotel was very convenient for
Manchester Airport... the transfer
took less than 10 minutes."
Stay, Park and Fly with Britannia Manchester Airport Hotel
Onsite parking packages are available to guests wishing to use the Britannia Manchester Airport Hotel as a base to leave their car before flying from Manchester Airport.
|Check in from
|Check out by
2pm to late
5am to 10am
£4.95 per person
7am to 10am
£7.95 per person
6pm to 10pm
- Modern and purpose built hotel with spacious and well equipped rooms.
- Regular transfers to Manchester airport.
- Comfort and convenience available with airport parking at a low cost.
- Only four miles from the airport and close to local attractions and shopping.
The Britannia Airport hotel in Manchester has 212 en-suite bedrooms with modern facilities including TV, telephone, hairdryer, trouser-press, and tea and coffee-making facilities.
Twin, double, club, and family rooms are all available at the hotel, and free Wi-Fi can be accessed in most rooms. All rooms have dressing table with chair, lounge chair and en-suite with bath and shower.
"Our room at the Britannia Manchester Airport was very modern and super value. "
If you require a cot in your room, this can be arranged prior to your arrival.
The Palatine Restaurant at Britannia Manchester Airport Hotel is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The extensive menu with an international feel offers the guest the choice of a full meal or a lighter snack. The restaurant has an informal atmosphere to relax in after a flight or hard day's work.
Make the most of your overnight stay at the Britannia Manchester Airport Hotel. Saunter down to the Palatine restaurant to enjoy dinner between 6pm and 10pm every evening. Their menu has many yummy favourites that'll get your tastebuds tingling.
Starters include garlic mushrooms, thai fish cakes and loaded potato wedges. Main dishes include surf and turf, grilled gammon steak, deep fried scampi and burgers - to name just a handful. For dessert you can have apple pie, fresh fruit salad, cheesecake or gateaux. There is a kiddies corner too, so your little ones can fill their tummies too.
Kick back in the Palatine Bar with your favourite drink in one hand and the snack menu in the other. It's open from 2pm till late every day. Choose from freshly cut sandwiches with a variety of scrummy fillings, enjoy a jacket potato or tuck into a 12 inch pizza - all reasonably priced.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Manchester Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓