- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
- Why should I stay at the Copthorne Gatwick?
- Because you prefer peaceful grounds to busy roads.
- What facilities are there?
- There is a gym, swimming pool, sauna, tennis and squash courts, two restaurants and a bar.
- Is there anything else I should know?
- You will have free wi-fi access and 24 hour room service.
Set in 100 acres of tranquil woodlands and landscaped gardens, the Copthorne Hotel Gatwick is a charming 4-star country house-style hotel with 227 bedrooms. It is also conveniently situated just ten minutes from London Gatwick Airport.
We have inclusive long-term airport parking packages available so you can start your holiday completely stress-free. The warm welcome and relaxed atmosphere coupled with the latest in-room facilities, now including free Wi-Fi, make this the ideal hotel for both the business and leisure traveller.
"Booking was easy and everything ran smoothly. I would definitely use this service again."
The leisure club offers a fully-equipped gym, squash courts, swimming pool, and steam room. The hotel is ideally located just minutes from Gatwick International Airport and the M23 Motorway, with easy access to the many attractions in the local area such as Wakehurst Place, Brighton Sea Life Centre, Leonarslee Gardens, Nymans Gardens, and Lingfield Park Race Course.
Sample the best Gatwick has to offer by discovering the attractions and places of interest on your doorstep.
|Check in from
|Check out by
6am to 10am
Swimming pool, gym, sauna, tennis and squash.
- Complimentary leisure and fitness facilities.
- Set in large unspoilt grounds consisting of wooded areas and landscaped gardens.
- Parking packages available for both terminals.
- Two restaurants and a bar serving great food.
The spacious standard bedrooms have a comfortable seating area and are well-appointed with features such as satellite TV, Internet access via TV, pay per view movies, telephone, tea and coffee making facilities and trouser press. One FREE movie is also included.
Please note that the hotel is fully non-smoking, including all bedrooms.
"Our room was bright, clean, and spacious - perfect for a relaxing stop-over."
The hotel now has free Wi-Fi.
The Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick has wide corridors, ramps to some of the bedrooms and automatic doors. One room is specially designed for disabled guests. Ground Floor Rooms are also available.
At the Copthorne Hotel gatwick there are four very different eating venues to choose from, so you can be sure whatever your taste in food or atmosphere, you will be well catered for.
WHITE SWAN PUB
This quaint traditional Sussex pub is located within the original 16th Century farmhouse where you can enjoy a traditional pub menu. The White Swan overlooks the pond and spacious garden area.
Type of cuisine : Traditional English Bar Food
Opening hours : From 11am.
Relax in the tranquil lounge bar and enjoy a selection of sandwiches and salads. The Library Bar also offers the same menu choice as the White Swan pub.
Type of cuisine : Traditional English Bar Food
Opening hours : From 8:30am until late.
Award winning restaurant offering traditional British cuisine and fine wines, with intimate dining areas.
Type of cuisine : Traditional and Modern British
Opening hours : 6:30pm - 10:30pm
An informal restaurant with a refreshing style, offering a tasty selection from the char-grill or the stove. The main course price includes a trip to the salad bar where you can enjoy a selection of freshly prepared salads together with a variety of dressings.
Type of cuisine : International
Opening hours : Lunch - 12pm-2pm, Dinner - 6:30pm-10pm.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Gatwick Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓