- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
- Why should I stay at the Courtyard Marriott?
- Because it's in the South Terminal grounds and it's cheaper than the Hilton.
- What facilities are there?
- There is a gym, a restaurant and a bar.
- Is there anything else I should know?
- There is wi-fi access throughout the hotel.
The Courtyard Marriott Gatwick is perfectly located for anyone flying from London Gatwick Airport. This modern 4 star hotel is conveniently situated within the grounds of the South Terminal with the departures building only a two minute transfer away (and well within walking distance for those in the mind-set for some fresh air). The transfer bus also visits the North Terminal.
Parking is as convenient as it gets. Simpy drop your car at the hotel, leave your keys and return to collect your car when you land. Your car will be stored in a secure car park close to the hotel whilst you are away and brought back to the hotel well in time for your return.
"Very good value for money
and made catching our flight
If comfort and value are your top priorities, you won't find a more convenient option than the Courtyard Marriott Gatwick.
|Check in from
|Check out by
7am to 10:30am
6pm to 10pm
11am to 1am
4am to 11:59pm
- Closer than close - it's just two minutes from the South terminal.
- Spacious rooms with a 26" LCD TV and a tea/coffee maker.
- Mediterranean style restaurant where kids can eat for FREE*
- WiFi access available throughout the hotel.
Rooms at the Courtyard by Marriott have high-speed wireless internet access, a large desk with conveniently placed lighting and ergonomic chair, coffee and tea making facilities, air-conditioning, safe, hairdryer, alarm clock, night light, and a 26" LCD TV with premium movie channels.
Beds and Bedding
Maximum Occupancy: 4
1 King or 2 Double
Rollaway beds permitted: 1
Cribs permitted: 1
Maximum cribs/rollaway beds permitted: 1
Furniture and Furnishings
Safe, in room
Desk, writing / work, with ergonomic chair
Iron and ironing board
Food and Beverages
Coffee maker / tea service
Internet and Phones
Phone features: voicemail, and speaker phone
High speed Internet, for a fee
Wireless Internet, for a fee
TV features: remote control
Plug-In High Tech room
Premium movie channels
Cable channels include
All rooms are non-smoking.
Soak up up the relaxed atmosphere in the Volare restaurant. It's easy to forget how close you are to the South Terminal. Add a two-course meal to your hotel room package and you can choose from the hot buffet menu, which includes salads, soups and main courses. This ultra modern Mediterranean-stlye restaurant serves food between 6pm and 10pm.
Indulge in the Volare Restaurant which offers sumptuous Mediterranean food. Open for breakfast and dinner.
The Volare Restaurant also serves a full English buffet breakfast.
For a more Casual Dining experience, try the Volare Lounge Bar located in the heart of the hotel beneath the Atrium, this a place to relax through the day and evening.
*Children up to the age of 12 eat free with a paying adult eating in the Volare Restaurant. Children will eat from the children's menu.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Gatwick Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓