- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
Set in its own landscaped grounds, the Hallmark has recently been transformed into a beautiful boutique-style hotel, offering its guests a home-from-home feeling for less than you'd expect.
Start your holiday in style by pre-booking the Hallmark Hotel.
4-star luxury and comfort at a low price.
High quality leisure club with a swimming pool, a jacuzzi and a steam room.
Stylishly decorated rooms - all en suite.
Rooms at the Hallmark Hotel Manchester have an en-suite bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities, a telephone, a TV with in house movies. An iron and ironing board, hairdryer, 32 inch flat screen Tv and work desk.
Solid wood tables and decorative comfy chairs, dimmed lighting and gorgeous boutique decor - attention to detail certainly hasn't been overlooked in the Brasserie restaurant, nor has the choice of meals on their menu. Sink into gastronomic indulgence with some mussels in marineres sauce or maybe braised belly of pork served with a quenelle of bubble and squeak, and a srumpy and rosemary sauce, accompanied by some crunchy crackling. If you're in more of a veggy mood, the noodle stir fry with chinese vegetables, cashew nuts and pak-choi will certainly see you right. The Hallmark Hotel use carefully selected local produce in their dishes where ever possible.
Dinner is served from 6pm to 9pm every evening. Dinner can be added to your overnight stay.
Lunch is served from noon to 2pm in the Brasserie restaurant. Choose from a two or three-course set menu or the a la carte menu. The menu is ever changing, but the time and care that goes into the food doesn't. How about grilled
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Manchester Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓