- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
Taking a relaxing spa break before your holiday just so you can enjoy every moment of your escape from the daily grind may sound extravagant, but at this price, you can afford to indulge. The Hallmark hotel and spa combines an intoxicatingly chilled out atmosphere with an elegant dining experience. Let every drop of tension drain away while you lounge in the health club's sauna, then go for a refreshing dip in the hotel's 11-metre pool. You can even take in a beauty treatment so you look your best for a stylish evening at the hotel's brasserie restaurant. All before you've even set out for departures.
Start your holiday in this relaxed and luxurious hotel.
Refined dining in beautiful country surrounds, and the food's not bad either.
A complete spa and health club with a pool, sauna, steam room, treatment rooms and an aromatherapy cave.
A 32-inch TV and free wifi in your room.
All rooms at the hotel are en suite and have a 32-inch flatscreen TV, free wifi, a desk, a hair dryer, an iron & ironing board and a kettle with tea and coffee.
The hotel's brasserie restaurant elegant decor hints at the quality of their varied menu. Whether Cajun spiced salmon salad or marinated belly pork is more to your taste, you'll find something delicious on the menu to brighten up your evening. If you prefer something lighter, there's a selection of tapas on offer. The restaurant is open from 6.30pm to 9.30pm every day. After dinner, you could retire to the hotel's lounge bar for a quick drink. It's open from 10am to 11pm daily.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Bournemouth Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓