- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
The Hallmark Hotel is one of the finest hotels with a superb location near Manchester Airport, and is one of the few Manchester Airport hotels with free parking included in many of the package deals.
Relax in the luxury of one of 88 bedrooms and suites or indulge in a glass of fine wine and something satisfyingly tasty served in the informal surroundings of the Brasserie.
When the workday is done, why not unwind in the Health Club & Spa with an invigorating workout or dip in the 20m pool. You are assured of a warm welcome by a team of staff passionate about making your stay special.
"The Hallmark Hotel Manchester had excellent facilities and was in an ideal location for the airport."
Stay, Park and Fly with Hallmark Hotel Manchester Airport
Onsite parking packages are available to guests wishing to use the Hallmark Hotel Manchester Airport as a base to leave their car before flying from Manchester Airport.
|Check in from
|Check out by
7am to 9:30am
6:30pm to 9:30pm
Swimming pool, gym, jacuzzi, sauna, beauty salon.
- The hotel is within easy access of all main motorway and public transport links.
- Relax at a hotel which is set in picturesque landscaped gardens.
- A warm and welcoming environment, ideal for winding down before your flight.
- 8 or 15 days' parking at the Long Stay car park at the airport.
Each of the Hallmark Hotel's 88 bedrooms and suites are beautifully designed. This accommodation near Manchester airport offers a 32" flat screen TV with Freeview, free internet access, tea and coffee making facilities and a modern en-suite bathroom.
Sleep easy in great beds with sumptuous bedding, chenille throws and luxury cushions. For your convenience a laundry service is offered and the hotel provides an iron, ironing board and hairdryer in every room.
"Our room was really spacious and we felt rather spoilt with all the complimentary extras."
For the business traveller, Hallmark Hotel Manchester makes working away stress free with complimentary Internet access, a spacious working desk and a comfortable chair in each room.
The hotel has one disabled room, a lift and disabled toilets are on the ground floor.
If you require a cot in your room, this can be arranged prior to your arrival.
THE BRASSERIE RESTAURANT
The Brasserie restaurant Wilmslow offers fine food in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. The best ingredients are sourced and prepared to create satisfying, delicious food whether you select early evening tapas or a heartier three-course meal.
Enjoy a taste of tradition with a touch of today at our relaxing Sunday Lunch. A mouth-watering selection of traditional roast favourites served in the relaxing atmosphere of the Brasserie. A firm favourite locally, booking is advisable for larger Parties.
"The food tasted fresh, service was friendly and prompt, and overall great value for money."
For special celebration or a family and friend get together over lunch or dinner the wine cellar is the ideal choice for a semi private dining option for lunch or dinner.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Manchester Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓