- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
Just 5 miles from Dublin Airport and on the outskirts of all the attractions of Dublin city, the Hilton Dublin Airport is the perfect hotel for business and leisure travellers visiting Ireland's capital.
The hotel has 9 flexible meeting rooms with wireless internet access and a ballroom for up to 350 people. Guests can choose to relax in the newly refurbished Burnell Bar & Grill, or perhaps burn off some excess energy in the fitness room.
"The Hilton Dublin Airport was really convenient... getting to the airport was easy and free!"
Stay, Park and Fly With Hilton Dublin Airport
Onsite parking at the hotel is available to guests wishing to use the Hilton Dublin Airport as a base to leave their car before flying from Dublin Airport. Transfers both to and from the hotel are also included in the price of your booking.
|Check in from
|Check out by
|Full Irish Breakfast
6:30am to 10am
£19.50 per person
6:30am to 10am
£14.50 per person
4:45am to 11:45pm
- Perfect for an airport stopover before touring Ireland or for a nights rest before an early flight.
- Great facilities, including the Burnell grill and bar, and a fully equipped LivingWell Express Gym.
- Rooms are available with either an 8 or 15 day parking package.
- Conveniently situated nearby Dublin's famous tourist attractions.
Enjoy your stay in this spacious 26m²/280sq.ft room with high-speed internet access and cable TV. The welcoming and relaxing room has large soundproofed windows. Catch up with work at the large desk with ergonomic chair or take time off in the easy chair.
Hilton Dublin Airport has 105 Double rooms and 46 Twin rooms available. The family rooms are 33m²/355sq.ft and have partial sea or city views.
All rooms have an en-suite bathroom, toiletries, a TV with satellite channels, pay per view movies, a hairdryer, a radio, a telephone with auto wake-up, an iron and ironing board, high-speed internet access, tea and coffee making facilities, a desk and a trouser press.
"Our room was clean, modern, and spacious, and the 24-hour room service was very welcome."
Ground floor rooms are available for those with limited mobility.
If you require a cot in your room, this can be arranged once you have booked.
You can eat in the bar and the restaurant at the Hilton Dublin Airport. The Burnell Grill is open from 6.30am to 10pm from Sunday to Thursday and until 10.30pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
Guests are able to enjoy a wide variety of dishes and there is also a full range of alcoholic and soft beverages. If you have a small appetite or your holiday schedule has thrown your eating habits out of sync, the snacks and light meals might be ideal for you.
The Burnell Grill
Set over 2 levels with floor-to-ceiling windows, the contemporary wood and glass design of this Dublin restaurant complements its Irish and international grill cuisine. Guests at the Hilton Dublin Airport hotel can enjoy a continental or full Irish breakfast.
The Burnell Bar
Locals and guests of the Hilton Dublin Airport hotel love the snack menu and the relaxing atmosphere of this Dublin bar. Sink into the wide leather and velvet sofas and chairs by the open fireplace or floor-to-ceiling windows and wind down with a drink and a light meal.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Dublin Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓