- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
The Hilton Edinburgh Airport hotel is conveniently located next to Edinburgh Airport, only a 5 minute walk or 2 minutes by complimentary shuttle. The hotel is also just 20 minutes from Edinburgh City Centre.
Work out in the gym then plunge into the 17-meter indoor swimming pool before unwinding in the steam room or sauna. Dine at The Space, our new all-day venue, which merges a restaurant, bar and lounge into a single cohesive area.
"We simply walked into the terminal in 5 minutes... unbeatable convenience!"
Stay, Park & Fly With Hilton Edinburgh Airport
Several packages are available to guests wishing to use the Hilton Edinburgh Airport as a base to leave their car before flying from Dublin Airport. Whether you require the convenience of meet and greet parking or the peace of mind of a dedicated, secure car park facility, we have a package to suit your needs.
|Check in from
|Check out by
|Full Scottish Breakfast
6am to 10am
£13.95 per person
6am to 10am
£13.95 per person
- The 4-star Hilton Edinburgh hotel is located within the airport perimeter.
- Fantastic modern facilities including a health club and beauty salon.
- Transfers from the Hilton hotel to Edinburgh airport take just two minutes.
- Parking is available for up to 15 days on-site at the hotel.
Guest rooms at the Hilton Ediburgh Airport have been designed with your complete comfort in mind. The bright and airy room, decorated in cool, calm tones, has large opening windows. Get to work at the desk or curl up in the easy chair to watch the 32-inch flat screen TV, featuring a choice of channels and on-demand movies. Some rooms have a walk-in shower.
All rooms at the Hilton Edinburgh Airport feature a modern en-suite bathroom, colour TV, telephone, full central heating, air conditioning, PlayStation, high-speed Internet access and in-room tea and coffee making facilities.
"Our room was very spacious and relaxing. It was hard to believe we were right on the airport."
The Hilton Edinburgh airport hotel has four adapted rooms for disabled guests.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The Space, our new all-day dining venue, is now open at the Hilton Edinburgh Airport hotel. Merging a restaurant, bar and lounge into a single cohesive space, the menu has been specially created with foods geared towards productivity and natural energy boosts.
Tuck into Scottish steak and admire the artwork in the Cafe de Havilland, which serves Scottish and international cuisine. A three-course dinner costs £27.50 per person. And if you're travelling with your children, you'll be delighted to know that child nutrition expert Annabel Karmel, who produces her own range of children's meals, has been working with Hilton hotels to create a mouthwatering kids' menu.
After a light bite or a coffee? Unwind in Caffe Cino, where continental coffees, light meals and an extensive wine list are on offer. Alternatively, sink into one of the comfy chairs in the lounge bar and enjoy the wide selection of cocktails, beers, wines and spirits.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Edinburgh Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓