- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
If you're looking for a blissful night's sleep before you fly, then the Hilton Garden Inn Luton North is the best of our Luton airport hotels for you. It's designed to offer all the luxury of a Hilton at a bargain price, but that's not the only way in which it's a dream come true. All the bedrooms have a Garden Sleep SystemTM bed, which conforms to your body, cradling your neck, back and legs, as well as hypoallergenic pillows, blackout curtains and air-conditioning. If this hotel makes you feel like you're dreaming, it's probably because you are.
Park at the hotel where your car will stay until you return.
There's free wifi throughout the hotel to keep you surfing.
The on-site fitness centre will help with that last minute holiday body burn.
If you feel the night time nibbles coming on, you can get snacks 24/7 at the Pavillion Pantry.
All rooms at the Luton North Hilton Garden Inn have an iron and ironing board, air-conditioning, a hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, and safe, high-speed internet access.
The Pavilion Restaurant is open for breakfast from 6.30am to 10am, lunch from 12.30pm to 2pm, and dinner from 7pm to 9.30pm. And if you're travelling with your children, you'll be delighted to know that child nutrition expert Annabel Karmel, who produces her own range of children's meals, has been working with Hilton hotels to create a mouthwatering kids' menu.
Snacks, coffees, alcoholic drinks and cocktails are available in the Pavilion Bar.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Luton Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓