- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
- Why should I stay at the Hilton Gatwick?
- Because you want to be as close to the South Terminal as possible.
- What facilities are there?
- There is a gym, two restaurants and two bars.
- Is there anything else I should know?
- The hotel is directly connected to the South Terminal by a covered walkway, so no transfers are required.
Hilton London Gatwick Airport is linked to Gatwick's South Terminal by a covered walkway, it is also just 10 minutes from the North Terminal by a free monorail and 30 minutes from Central London.
All rooms have high-speed internet access. Family and inter-connecting rooms sleep five and executive accommodation has Executive Lounge access. The Park and Fly package offers inclusive airport parking for pre-booked guests.
If you are looking for convenience and luxury close to Gatwick Airport, this is the perfect way to start your holiday.
"We simply walked in to
the terminal to catch our flight.
Stay, Park and Fly with Gatwick Hilton
Your holiday begins the moment you leave home, and so should your feeling of relaxation. Stay, Park and Fly packages let you escape the early morning drive to the airport and allows you to benefit from the inclusive parking. Start your holiday the night before you fly, and unwind at the Gatwick Hilton Hotel.
|Check in from
|Check out by
5:30am to 10.30am
|Full English Breakfast
5:30am to 10.30am
6pm to 10:45pm
- It's convenient - a five minute walk from reception to departures.
- Sit back, relax and savour a smooth coffee brewed in the London Gatwick Hilton's very own Costa Coffee shop.
- Park and Fly packages available.
- All rooms recently re-fitted and refreshed.
All of the beautifully appointed rooms and suites are designed to blend comfort with style. Many of the Classic, Deluxe and Executive rooms look out over the airport. The hotel also has a range of luxurious suites, family rooms and easy-access rooms.
Feel at home in this 23m squared bright and airy room with high-speed internet access. The soundproofed room is decorated in rich, warm tones. Get to work at the desk, curl up in the easy chair or de-stress with on-demand movies.
Soak up the contemporary style of this 25m squared non-smoking room with mosaic-tiled bathroom. Put your feet up in the large armchair with ottoman, catch up on work at the desk or surf the web with high-speed internet access. Relax in the large walk-in shower.
Work is easy in this modern 25m squared non-smoking room offering Executive Lounge access with free continental breakfast and refreshments. Check your emails with high-speed internet access, get to work at the desk or relax in the large armchair. Pamper yourself in the luxurious mosaic-tiled bathroom.
Make this contemporary 68m squared suite a home from home, with living room, dining area, and Executive Lounge access with free continental breakfast and refreshments. Curl up on the sofa to enjoy the widescreen TV, surf the web, entertain at the dining table or refresh in the walk-in shower.
Dining and relaxing is always a pleasure at the Gatwick Hilton. The hotel has a selection of bars and restaurants to suit all tastes.
The Hilton Breakfast is served in the light and vibrant Garden Restaurant from 6am-10.30am. Come back in the evening for the buffet (6pm Monday - Friday, and 5.30pm Saturday & Sunday) with carvery and vegetarian options. Or try the international a la carte menu for our steaks, special burger selection and mouth-watering desserts.
Enjoy the bright, contemporary tones of the newly refurbished Amy's Restaurant. Offering international a la carte dining , this sophisticated Gatwick restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy an intimate dinner with loved ones or a formal meal with business clients.
Relax with family over lunch or meet with colleagues at this vibrant Hilton bar with wireless internet access. De-stress with a coffee, enjoy pre-dinner cocktails or try the delicious light lunches and snacks in the comfortable surroundings of Amy's Bar.
Charlie Fry's Sports Bar
Keep up-to-date with sporting news in the relaxed pub environment of Charlie Fry's Sports Bar. Watch the latest news or catch live sports events over a drink at this popular bar next to the Garden Restaurant. It gets lively from 5pm when hotel guests unwind for the evening.
Tables can be booked on arrival. Subject to availability.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Gatwick Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓