- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
- Why should I stay at the Hilton Manchester Airport?
- Because you want a top quality 4 star hotel close to the airport at a very reasonable rate.
- What facilities are there?
- There is a leisure centre, a restaurant and a bar.
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Transfers to and from the airport are free.
The Hilton Manchester Airport is just 5 minutes by free courtesy bus from Manchester International Airport.
Guests can choose to work out in the gym or relax in one of 3 bars and restaurants. For those on business, there is a well-equipped business centre and 16 meeting rooms. Central Manchester is just 20 minutes drive away.
"The Hilton Manchester Airport impressed us with its modern interior and excellent services."
Stay, Park and Fly with Hilton Manchester Airport
Onsite hotel parking is available to guests wishing to use the Hilton Manchester as a base to leave their car before flying from Manchester Airport. With transfers from the hotel included in the price, this is both an affordable and extremely convenient park and fly option.
|Check in from
|Check out by
4:30am to 10am
£10 per person
5:30am to 10am
£10 per person
6pm to 10pm
- Buffet breakfast included.
- Rooms have fantastic facilities including pay-per-view movies and internet access.
- Make use of the leisure centre, or relax in the lounge bar with your favourite tipple.
- Transfers to the airport take five minutes and are included in the price.
Feel at home at the Hilton Manchester in a contemporary 16m squared Guest Room with high-speed internet access. The bright and airy room has soundproofed opening windows. Get to work at the desk, watch an on demand movie on the LCD TV or relax in the easy chair. Special touches include daily newspaper.
Family and Deluxe Rooms can also be booked on request. If you would prefer a large, private suite, you will have separate living and working areas.
"Our room at the Hilton Manchester was really spacious and modern, and the 24-hour room service was excellent."
The Hilton Manchester Airport offers superb facilities for disabled customers, including lifts to accommodate wheelchairs.
If you require a cot in your room, this can be arranged prior to your arrival.
The Hilton Manchester Airport serves a range of quality, fresh food. Guests can select from hot or cold buffets, healthy snacks, and authentic internationally themed cuisine.
Begin your day with a Hilton Breakfast in the bright and comfortable surroundings of Lowry's Restaurant. For dinner, savour seasonal local specialties, sample traditional Hilton Classics or choose a delicious European dish from our menu.
The modern oak tables and chairs, vertical glass windows and neutral colour scheme remain the same, but the menu constantly changes in Lowry's Restaurant. Lunch is served from noon to 2pm every day. It's a buffet, so you're sure to find something that takes your fancy. Soup, chicken and fish are a few examples.
Dinner at Lowry's is a must - savour the dishes and enjoy the ambiance. There's a hot and cold buffet, plus an a la carte menu, and the food is cooked in an open kitchen. Let us give you a few examples of their dishes: Confit of duck leg with carpaccio of beetroot and roast pumpkin, white truffle oil tortellini with crispy leeks or ruby red snapper with wok fried vegetables in sesame oil and steamed dim sums, to name a few.
Lowry's Bar - stylish, chic and open 24 hours a day - need we say anymore? No matter what time you arrive or leave the Hilton, you'll always be able to grab a refreshing drink. Light snacks are served from 11am to 11pm every day and there is plentiful choice of salads, soups, Hilton classics, paninis and wraps, fresh sandwiches, pizzas and pasta dishes.
Meet friends and colleagues in this informal and contemporary bar at the Hilton Manchester Airport hotel. Relax and enjoy a Costa Coffee, sample some flavours of the world with our extensive wine, spirit and beer selection or indulge in an expertly mixed cocktail or flute of champagne. Try a Hilton Classic or freshly made bar snack from the lounge menu, watch sport on one of the bar TVs or take advantage of our Wi-Fi facility in this area.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Manchester Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓