- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
Unwind in the wooded landscaped gardens of the Hilton Southampton, an ideal base for visiting the city's range of shops, restaurants, and bars, or flying from Southampton Airport - just 3 miles away.
Try an aquacise class in the 13-metre indoor pool or work out in the LivingWell Health Club. Dine à la carte in the Restaurant or meet colleagues in one of 14 meeting rooms for 2-200.
"It took just 10 minutes to the airport, and everything was organised by the friendly staff."
Stay, Park and Fly with Hilton Southampton Airport
Onsite parking is available to guests wishing to use the Hilton Southampton as a base to leave their car before flying from Southampton Airport.
|Check in from
|Check out by
7am to 10am
- Everything you need to relax, from a beauty salon to a putting green.
- Less than four miles from the airport.
- Take an aqua aerobics class in the indoor pool or work out in the health club.
- Enjoy the fresh air in the wooded landscaped gardens.
The 18 metre-squared rooms at Hilton Southampton are all fitted with high-speed internet access and the bright, airy rooms have windows often opening to a garden view. Get to work at the desk or curl up in the easy chair to watch the 32-inch LCD TV. Deluxe rooms also have a sofa.
All rooms at the Hilton Southampton have an easy chair, a hair-dryer, a trouser-press, high-speed internet access, a 21-inch TV, a radio alarm, a desk, a telephone, and tea and coffee-making facilities.
"Our room at the Hilton Southampton was really spacious and modern, and everything was spotless."
The hotel has lifts to all floors, so all rooms are accessible to disabled guests. However, two rooms on the ground floor have been specially adapted for disabled guests. One of them has a lowered bath, and the other has a walk-in shower. They also have grab rails and alarm cords. The hotel also has a hearing loop machine at reception for hearing aid users, disabled toilets in the public areas, and disabled parking spaces.
Smoking rooms are also available.
The Hilton Southampton Hotel serves a range of quality, fresh food. Guests can select from hot or cold healthy snacks, and dishes to suit every taste.
Enjoy contemporary à la carte cuisine served in elegant surroundings at the Restaurant at the Hilton Southampton Hotel. There is a raised terrace area with views of the gardens. Try cumin dusted Atlantic cod or roast lamb while relaxing with friends or colleagues.
The Pavilion Bar at the Hilton Southampton Hotel is ideal for a mid-morning coffee or afternoon snack. Light wood panelling and comfy armchairs make this a welcoming Southampton bar for locals and guests of the hotel. A large screen TV is available for sporting events.
Grab a coffee with the morning papers in the Lounge at the Hilton Southampton Hotel. The ideal venue for an impromptu meeting with colleagues, this Southampton cafe serves sandwiches and continental snacks. Savour the speciality teas as you sit at a bistro-style table.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Southampton Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓