- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
The closest hotel to Cardiff airport is a busy hive of activity. It's so close that you can see the runway from some rooms. With a small gym with treadmills and a casual, friendly bar with pool tables, air hockey and a Wii to play, you'll have plenty to keep you entertained. The following morning, however, is all about free stuff! Help yourself to a free cooked breakfast from the hotel restaurant's buffet while you check on your flight with free wifi before hopping on a free transfer bus to the airport. It runs whenever you arrange it with the hotel and takes just five minutes. If you need to be where it's all happening, then this is the hotel for you.
Hotel parking - Park at the hotel where your car will stay until you return.
Breakfast included - The hotel provides a free breakfast for all guests from 4am.
Closest to the airport - At just five minutes from check-in the hotel is so close, you can see the runway from some of the rooms.
Free wifi - Wifi is free for guests during their stay.
Rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Cardiff airport have quadruple glazing, satellite TV, an en-suite with a power shower, a hairdryer, tea and coffee, a desk and a phone. There's wireless internet throughout the hotel: it costs £7 for 24 hours.
Dinner is served in the restaurant from 5.30pm to 9.30pm. The continental buffet breakfast is served from 4am to 9.30am on weekdays and 10.30am at weekends, with hot food from 6am. There is no lunch, but there is a fridge full of snacks, which are available all day. The bar is open for drinks from 11am to 2am.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Cardiff Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓