- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
Make the most of Holiday Inn Express Heathrow T5 hotel's handy location, just off the M4 with easy access to London Heathrow Airport.
Step from under a striking blue glass canopy into the contemporary open-plan lobby of Holiday Inn Express Heathrow T5. Natural light floods our stylish Great Room where you can relax over complimentary breakfast and warming evening meals.
The Holiday Inn Express Heathrow T5 is a speedy 20-minute bus ride from London Heathrow Airport and 20 minutes from Slough centre, where trains run direct to London Paddington rail station.
"Holiday Inn Express T5 was everything we wanted - comfy, convenient, and affordable."
Stay, Park and Fly with Holiday Inn Express Heathrow T5
Secure parking is available to guests wishing to use the Holiday Inn Express Heathrow T5 as a base to leave their car before flying from Heathrow Airport. Simply park your car at the hotel and transfer to the terminal on the morning of your flight. When you return, transfer back to the hotel and collect your car.
|Check in from
|Check out by
6pm to 10pm
Takeaway options also available
6:30am to 10am
6:30am to 10am
3.50am to 11.15pm. Children under 12 travel free.
- Tuck into the free hot breakfast in the morning.
- All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV and blackout curtains.
- Sip a mojito in the cocktail lounge.
- Your car will be brought to the terminal for you when you return from holiday.
Your spacious guest room has striped carpets and fresh blue decor. Catch up on work with wireless Internet at your desk and browse satellite channels on the flat-screen TV. Your stylish black-and-white tiled bathroom has an invigorating power shower.
All rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Heathrow T5 have an en-suite bathroom, blackout curtains, satellite TV, including children's channels, extra pillows, secondary glazing, air conditioning, pay-per-view movies, tea and coffee, a desk with a lamp, a phone with voicemail and a modem point.
"Our room was clean and comfortable, and there was no noise to disturb us. We could've done with another night!"
The Holiday Inn Express Heathrow T5 has two rooms which have been adapted for disabled guests, and there is a lift to all floors. Vibrating pillows are available for guests who have hearing impairments. The hotel accepts guide dogs.
There is no room service at the Holiday Inn Express Heathrow, but guests are welcome to order at the restaurant and eat their meals in their rooms, if you prefer.
The light-filled Great Room is the ideal spot for your complimentary hot-and-cold breakfast and a range of tasty evening meals, complimentary for kids up to 13. Relax on leather sofas in our chic Lobby bar and sip cool beers in front of 3 flat-screen TVs.
If you fancy going out for dinner, the Holiday Inn Express Heathrow is located in a largely residential area that has a selection of handy shops, pubs and fast food options, including a fish and chip shop within a couple of minutes walk.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Heathrow Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓