- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
- Why should I stay at the Holiday Inn Gatwick?
- Because it's a good value 4 star hotel just 5 minutes from the airport.
- What facilities are there?
- There is a restaurant, bar with Sky TV, and 24 hour room service.
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Transfers to and from the airport operate 24 hours.
Book the welcoming Holiday Inn Gatwick, conveniently located just 5 minutes from the Gatwick Airport.
London Gatwick Airport's North and South Terminals are just a mile away from the hotel, so if you require onsite parking, leaving your vehicle in the secure hotel car park with a Park, Stay and Go Package couldn't be more convenient. The modern Executive rooms have added extras such as complimentary mineral water and chocolates.
Holiday Inn London-Gatwick Airport's stylish Academy Conference Centre has 12 meeting rooms with wireless Internet and a sociable breakout space with a Nintendo Wii console. It's easy to reach Central London, as Victoria Station is just 30 minutes from nearby Gatwick Airport rail station.
"4 stars, very close to Gatwick, frequent transfers, and secure parking... What more do you need?"
Stay, Park and Fly With Holiday Inn Gatwick
For stress-free travel when flying from Gatwick Airport, just stay, park, and fly. Whether it's business or pleasure, your journey is so much easier when you take advantage of the convenience of this onsite parking package. Stay one night and leave your car at the hotel for up to 4, 8, 15 or 21 nights.
|Check in from
|Check out by
6am to 10.30am
£9.75 per person
|Full English Breakfast
6am to 1pm
£15.95 per person
6pm to 10:15pm
- Enjoy a stress-free start to your holiday.
- Excellent family restaurant for a pre-flight meal and drinks.
- 24 hour transfers make getting to the airport easier.
- Top-brand quality just one mile from Gatwick airport.
- Get a super night's sleep: all rooms offer a pillow selection and soundproofed windows.
Light pours in through sound-proofed windows in your elegant Guest room at Holiday Inn Gatwick Airport. The sense of space and and comfort is yours to enjoy as you check emails at your desk with high-speed internet, or relax on your queen-sized bed to watch movies-on-demand.
Cable / Satellite TV
In Room Movies - Pay Per View
In Room Video Games Available
Work Desk w/ Lamp
Desk Level Electrical Outlet
Electrical Adapters Available
Phone / Fax
Phone with Voice Mail
Direct Dial Phone
Electrical Adapters Available
High-speed Internet Access
Bathroom / Personal Care
Refreshment / Kitchen
Individually Controlled Air-Conditioning
Separate Hanging Closet
Windows Open by Guest
All rooms are non-smoking
Order burgers and curries in the lively Hub Bar, where you can relax with a drink and watch sports on TV. A full English breakfast buffet is offered in Trader's Restaurant and 24-hour room service is also available. Accompanied under-13s can eat for free.
Whether you are flying away or just dining away from home, Traders Restaurant is the perfect place to dine. Whether it is a group meal or an intimate dinner experience, this restaurant can also moderate to your needs.
The Traders Restaurant serves both traditional and exotic dishes from an a la carte menu and a carvery. The restaurant is open Mon-Fri: 6am - 10.30am, 6pm - 10.15pm and Sat & Sun: 7am - 11am, 6pm - 10.15pm.
Serving a great variety of light snacks, meals and drinks in a comfortable and friendly environment. Wireless Internet access and TV featuring the latest world news and Sky Sports ensure the needs of everyone are catered for.
24 hour room service available.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Gatwick Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓