- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
- Why should I stay at the Holiday Inn Gatwick Worth?
- Because you want a modern and great value hotel.
- What facilities are there?
- There is a health club, swimming pool, gym, and sauna within the grounds.
- Is there anything else I should know?
- The hotel has recently been refurbished.
The Gatwick Worth Hotel has been completely renovated and modernised by recently becoming a part of the Holiday Inn chain. Since this change-over, the hotel can boast brand new bedrooms and a fresh interior design, as well as all the convenience of still being just ten minutes from Gatwick Airport.
Set in 60 acres of Crabbet Park, the Holiday Inn Gatwick Worth is in the very heart of the Sussex Countryside. This most conveniently located Gatwick hotel is within easy reach of the M23 motorway, M25 and Gatwick Airport.
The hotel offers a contemporary a la carte restaurant, bar and internet desk. For a small fee the hotel is also able to offer the facilities of the adjacent health club and swimming pool.
"Take the hassle out of Gatwick by starting your holiday at the new Holiday Inn Gatwick Worth."
Stay the night and leave for the airport the next day relaxed. We have unbeatable accommodation and parking packages to suit everyone.
Combining high standard facilities, personalised service and excellent location, the brand new Holiday Inn Gatwick Worth is unrivalled amongst all Gatwick Airport hotels in its class.
|Check in from
|Check out by
6am to 10:30am
6pm to 10pm
Health club, swimming pool, gym, sauna.
6am to 10:30pm
- Freshly opened as the new Holiday Inn Gatwick Worth.
- The hotel is located just 4.4 miles from Gatwick airport.
- A range of leisure facilities are available to all guests at Nuffield Health Club.
- The hotel run their own transfer service to the airport, departing on the hour and taking just 10-15 minutes.
- Relax with a delicious meal in the new restaurant.
All of the one hundred plus bedrooms have been fully renovated in keeping with the hotel's modern overhaul. With soft, neutral colour schemes and new furniture, guest rooms are now more stylish and a more comfortable place to relax.
Bedroom facilities have also been upgraded. Guests can surf the web with high-speed wireless internet access or watch the freeview channels on the new flatscreen TV.
"Bedrooms are now even more comfortable and completely modernised."
Rooms also feature complimentary tea and coffee-making facilities, a work desk with lamp, direct dial phone, hairdryer, air-conditioning, safe, iron and ironing board, and double-glazed windows. Bathrooms have been fitted with an invigorating power shower and, if requested, rooms with bathtubs are also available.
With 24 hour room service, an airport stop-over at the Holiday Inn Gatwick Worth provides you with everything you need for a relaxing night's stay.
Why not relax and sample the hotel's excellent cuisine in the Lyttons Bar and Brasserie. Here you will receive a warm welcome and experience a modern style of English and international cuisine from the a la carte menu at reasonable prices.
Lyttons Bar and Brasserie is the new open-plan restaurant and lounge bar at the Holiday Inn Gatwick Worth. The Head Chef, Aaron Gee, opens for full English and buffet Breakfasts, light lunches, and a la carte evening meals. His menu consists of authentic international cuisine mixed with traditional home comfort foods, and a wine list to compliment the dishes perfectly.
"Relaxing and stylish, the hotel's new restaurant offers a variety of fresh food and friendly service."
As well as serving great home-cooked food and a wide range of cocktails and beverages throughout the day, the restaurant has had the same stylish make-over as the rest of the hotel. So whether you choose a light bite from the extensive bar menu or a full three course meal paired with recommended wine, Lyttons Bar and Brasserie aims to offer a dining experience to suit all tastes.
Stay at the Holiday Inn Gatwick Worth and enjoy some of the best value cuisine that you'll find in any Gatwick hotel.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Gatwick Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓