- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
Friendly staff welcome you to the 4-storey Holiday Inn Heathrow Ariel, a unique ring-shaped building framing a small courtyard.
Take the handy Hoppa shuttle bus from outside the hotel to reach Heathrow Airport check-in desks in 15 minutes, and the hotel can be easily found just 2 miles from the M4 motorway.
"The Holiday Inn Ariel was very comfortable and convenient for Heathrow... Highly recommended."
Stay, Park and Fly With Holiday Inn Heathrow Ariel
Onsite hotel parking is available to guests wishing to use the Holiday Inn Ariel as a base to leave their car before flying from Heathrow Airport. Simply park your car at the hotel and transfer to the terminal on the morning of your flight. When you return, transfer back to the hotel and collect your car. Parking included for 8 or 15 days on-site at the hotel or your car is taken to a secured compound at the hotel's discretion.
|Check in from
|Check out by
6am to 10:30am
£14.95 per person
6:30pm - 10pm
24 hour business centre
- Located less than two miles from Heathrow Airport.
- Enjoy the hotel's Junction Restaurant and Lounge Bar.
- Package includes up to 15 days' parking.
- Just a short train ride to central London on the Heathrow Express.
Settle into your vibrant Holiday Inn Ariel Guest room with your choice of satellite TV channels. There's high-speed Internet and the windows are double-glazed to aid a peaceful night's sleep.
All rooms at the hotel feature an en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, trouser-press, television, tea/coffee making facilities, cable and satellite, wireless internet, and a mini bar.
"Our room at the Holiday Inn Ariel was spotless and had much more character than a standard stop-over room."
Disabled rooms are available on request.
If you require a cot in your room, this can be arranged prior to your arrival.
A full English breakfast with cold options is offered each morning in our bright and airy Junction restaurant. Look out at the runways while you enjoy classic British dishes for lunch and dinner. You can relax with cold beers in the sociable Junction bar.
Junction Restaurant & Bar
Located on the Ground Floor, the Junction is a stylish restaurant offering breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is open for lunch from noon-2pm and for dinner between 6.30pm-10pm.
Relax in style, for pleasure or business in the contemporary lounge bar. The bar serves a wide selection of alcoholic and soft beverages, and is open until late.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Heathrow Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓