- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
- Why should I stay at the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport?
- Because you prefer to be away from the bustle of the airport, but still have easy access.
- What facilities are there?
- There is a health and fitness club with indoor pool.
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Room service is 24 hours and the hotel provides free transfers to and from the airport.
The Holiday Inn Manchester Airport has a peaceful country setting just minutes from your airport check-in.
You can expect a friendly welcome as you check-in at the relaxing Holiday Inn Manchester Airport hotel. Turn off the M56 motorway and leave your car in the car park. Transfers are available with the hotel, which can be booked at reception. The hotel is also just 15 minutes from Manchester city centre.
As well as providing comfortable accommodation at affordable prices, the hotel has a swimming pool and Health Club for those who wish to take advantage of the facilities.
"Holiday Inn Manchester Airport
took care of our transfers so
we could relax before our flight."
Stay, Park and Fly with Holiday Inn Manchester Airport
parking packages are available to guests wishing to use the Holiday Inn as a base to leave their car before flying from Manchester Airport. When you enter your dates above, we will present you with availability and prices.
|Check in from
|Check out by
4am to 10am
6am to 10am
6pm to 10pm
- 3-star hotel with all en-suite rooms.
- Health and fitness club with indoor pool.
- Easily accessed by all local transport networks.
- Explore woodland and wildflower meadows in the Bollin Valley next to the hotel.
Your smart Guest room is a relaxing home-from-home, decorated in shades of beige and taupe and with air conditioning. Keep in touch with your emails with wireless Internet. You can make complimentary cups of tea and coffee and watch pay-movies on TV.
All rooms have en-suite bathrooms, satellite TV, pay-per-view movies, direct-dial phone with voicemail, high-speed wireless internet access, hair-dryer, tea and coffee-making facilities, iron and ironing board, and trouser-press.
Rooms can be upgraded to Executive Level where guests can enjoy a host of extra services such as the mini-bar, morning paper, and luxury toiletries. Family-sized suites are also available.
"Comfy beds, spotless bathroom, and 24-hour room service... Will definitely use this hotel again."
The hotel has rooms which are specifically designed for disabled customers. All public areas are wheelchair accessible.
If you require a cot in your room, this can be arranged prior to your arrival.
Room service is 24 hour.
Early travellers at the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport can have a continental breakfast from 4am, and the hot buffet opens at 6am. Order curries and steaks in the conservatory of The Terrace restaurant, or in our laid-back Lounge Bar. The room service menu is served 24 hours.
continental breakfast from 4am and full English buffet breakfast is available from 6am. The Terrace opens daily from 6pm and offers a full a la carte menu along with a daily table d'hôte menu for inclusive guests. Daily specials are also available.
The newly refurbished non-smoking bar is a great place to kick back and relax after a hard days work. Enjoy light meals and a full range of bottled beers, european and new world wines.
Also ewly refurbished, the hotel's leisure culb lounge is an ideal place to enjoy a relaxing drink or coffee. Enjoy a drink or a light bite in our private gardens during the summer months.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Manchester Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓