- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
- Why should I stay at the Ibis Gatwick?
- Because it's one of the cheapest hotels near Gatwick.
- What facilities are there?
- A great value onsite restaurant.
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Breakfast starts at 4am and there is 24 hour room service.
The Ibis Hotel Gatwick is an economy London hotel located 5 minutes drive from London Gatwick Airport. Book the hotel for easy access to Gatwick Airport via a shuttle bus, or a range of parking and transfer services.
Ibis offers great value for money in a modern purpose built building, conveniently located mid-way between the airport and Crawley Town. There are public buses into the town for a range of restaurants and entertainment. The Ibis itself has its own restaurant and bar.
Whether you’re looking for a brief stay before or after your flight, or if you require a Stay and Park package, the hotel offers eveything you need to relax.
"Ibis is a perfect budget option
for a Gatwick stop-over. Service
was also friendly and professional."
Stay, Park and Fly with the Ibis Hotel Gatwick
Several packages are available to guests wishing to use the Ibis Hotel Gatwick as a base to leave their car before flying from Gatwick Airport. Whether you require the convenience of meet and greet parking or the peace of mind of a dedicated, secure car park facility, we have a package to suit your needs.
|Check in from
|Check out by
4am to 10am
From £8.95 per person
- Less than 10 minutes from the Gatwick airport terminals.
- The hotel offers on-site and secured parking packages.
- 24 hour transfers available from Airparks to both terminals
- Modern rooms with high-speed internet access.
Inviting, modern and cosy, with a comfortable bed and a functional bathroom, the Ibis room has got everything you need for a pleasant stay.
Rooms at the Ibis Hotel all feature ensuite bathrooms with shower, Wi-Fi internet access, colour TVs, radios, and coffee or tea making machines.
"Our room at the Ibis Hotel was immaculate. We'd definitely stay again!"
On request, the Ibis Hotel provides disabled facilities including specially modified rooms, parking spaces, and a disabled toilet in the lobby. Hair dryers are available from reception should one be required.
Please note that the Ibis is a non-smoking hotel.
The Ibis Hotel Gatwick has both dining and bar facilities to cater for a range of tastes and styles. Should you wish to venture out of the hotel grounds, however, there is a traditional pub within close walking distance.
The Ibis breakfast is an 'all-you-can-eat buffet' combining all the elements of a traditional continental breakfast. Wherever you are in the world, you'll find Ibis breakfasts also include local specialties and international classics for you to enjoy. For instance, typical mains might include seasonal mussels, chicken korma, beef chilli and rice, or half a roast chicken with Reggae Reggae sauce. There's a selection of pasta dishes and pizza available too. Food is available 24 hours a day.
Type of cuisine : Mix of contemporary European and international
"We were very impressed with
the range of food at a very
Bar offering a range of hot and cold snacks. Also faxing and photo copying facilities are available.
Type of cuisine : Traditional English
Tables can be booked on arrival. Subject to availability.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Gatwick Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓