- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
Hotel Ibis Luton Airport is an economy hotel dedicated to keeping prices low without compromising on its comfort and service. The terminal building is just a 10 minute walk away, making the hotel one of the closest and most convenient stop-overs for Luton Airport.
Ibis Luton Airport has 162 modern rooms with wireless internet and TV. The hotel's cafe serves snacks and light meals, and the bar has a terrace for a relaxing drink.
"The Ibis hotel is right next to Luton Airport, which greatly saved on time and stress!"
Stay, Park and Fly With Hotel Ibis Luton Airport
Parking is available to guests wishing to use the Hotel Ibis as a base to leave their car before flying from Luton Airport.
There is onsite parking for up to 74 cars, which works on a first come, first served basis. If there is no availability on our system for onsite parking, then only the Airparks package will show in your options.
|Check in from
|Check out by
06:30 to 10:30
£7.50 per person
- The 2nd closest hotel to the airport - just 600 yards from the terminal.
- A great value two-star hotel.
- Tuck into the all-you-can-eat English and continental breakfast before your flight.
- Reasonably priced, more than reasonably tasty food in the restaurant.
Inviting, modern and cosy, with a comfortable bed and a functional bathroom, The Ibis room has got everything you need for a pleasant stay. Please note, this is a 100% non-smoking Hotel.
All rooms feature an en-suite bathroom, satellite TV, a radio, tea and coffee and a phone. Wi-fi access is available for a small fee. Hairdryers and irons are available from reception. There are no family rooms, but connecting rooms are available.
"Our room at the Hotel Ibis Luton Airport was spotless and had everything we needed."
The hotel has four rooms which have been adapted for disabled guests.
If you require a cot in your room, this can be arranged prior to your arrival.
The Ibis breakfast is an 'all-you-can-eat buffet' served between 4.30 and 10am, combining all the elements of a traditional continental breakfast.Wherever you are in the world,you'll find ibis breakfasts also include local specialties for you to enjoy.
There's something on the extensive menu for everyone - meat dishes, fish dishes, curries, pasta, pizza, salads, burgers and steaks. How about starting with a sharing platter of soy and ginger chicken strips, onion rings, deep fried calamari and garlic ciabatta with a sweet chilli dip? Then chicken, ham and ricotta pesto pasta for your main course, followed by plum, fig and pistachio frangipane tart?
"The food and service were both excellent, and very affordable, too."
The Cafe Saint Martin is open for dinner from 6pm to 10pm. The hotel also has a bar with a terrace which is open for drinks 24 hours a day.
Breakfast is an English and continental buffet and is served from 6.30am to 10.30am.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Luton Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓