- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
Edinburgh hotels are renowned for their fine hospitality, and the Marriott has established itself as one of the finest hotels in Edinburgh. An ideal location for weekend getaways or business trips, this stylish hotel is a five minute drive from Edinburgh International Airport and 15 minutes from the city centre.
Discover a luxury 4-star hotel in Edinburgh with a pool, fitness centre and beauty rooms. To ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay, the Marriott Edinburgh provides spacious rooms with a work desk and always have helpful staff ready to assist you.
"The Marriott Edinburgh was the perfect stop-over extension to our holiday."
Stay Park and Fly With Marriott Edinburgh
For guests who require parking while they are away, there is a secure onsite car park at the hotel. With airport transfers included in the price of your booking, a long-stay parking package with the Marriott Edinburgh is both convenient and great value for money.
|Check in from
|Check out by
|Full Scottish Breakfast
6:30am to 10:30am
£14.95 per person
6:30am to 10:30am
£11.95 per person
- Enjoy the fantastic indoor swimming pool, gym and steam room.
- The hotel provides high standards of comfort.
- Transfers from The Marriott Hotel to Edinburgh airport take just five minutes.
- The four star Edinburgh Marriott Hotel is situated less than three miles from Edinburgh airport. What's more, transfers to the airport are included in the price of your booking.
Catch your favourite programmes at the Marriott Edinburgh with cable LCD TVs in all guest rooms. These 4 star luxurious rooms have air-conditioning and amenities including a hair dryer, safe and steam iron. Spread out in the spacious layout that also includes a work space, living space and modern bathroom.
Enjoy complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, and high-speed internet access is available for a fee in all rooms and public areas.
"Bright, spacious, and most importantly, very comfortable."
Room service is available 24 hours a day and there is charge of £2.50 per tray delivered.
If you require a cot in your room, this can be arranged prior to your arrival.
Customers can choose between Chat's Cafe Bar for a light bite or the Source Grill Restaurant for a traditional British menu. Both restaurants are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Source Grill Restaurant
Features fresh regional produce with signature steak dishes.
Chat's Cafe Bar
Offers quick bites to accompany a cocktail or beverage while visiting with colleagues, family or friends.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Edinburgh Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓