- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
Choose the 3 star Mercure Leeds Parkway Hotel, set in a tranquil spot near the Yorkshire Dales. This Leeds hotel is a short hop into the city centre and just 8 minutes from Leeds-Bradford International Airport. The hotel is also next to Golden Acre Park wildlife reserve, and its 118 stylish guest rooms all come with internet access and satellite TV.
"The Mercure Leeds Parkway provided great facilities and was really convenient for the airport."
Sample the international menu of the Arts Brasserie, or meet friends or colleagues in the cosy Lounge Bar. The indoor pool and fitness centre are complimentary.
Stay Park and Fly With The Mercure Leeds Parkway Hotel
Parking packages are available for guests of the Mercure Leeds Parkway. The hotel has onsite parking facilities and provide a 24 hour on-demand taxi transfer service to the airport.
|Check in from
|Check out by
7:30am to 9:30am
£11.95 per person
Sat 7:30am to 11am
Sun 8am to noon
£11.95 per person
- 8 minutes from Leeds Bradford airport.
- On the edge of the beautiful Yorkshire Dales.
- Gym and a swimming pool available.
- Overlooks the Golden Acre Park.
Rest well on a comfortable Hypnos or Sealy bed in a standard room. Most of the rooms at the Mercure Leeds Parkway Hotel have balconies and views of Golden Acre Park or the hotel grounds.
Settle down to watch movies on demand, enjoy complimentary high-speed Internet access, or freshen up with a hot shower in your en-suite bathroom.
""Our room was very comfortable with everything we needed... and the service was excellent.""
All rooms at the Mercure Leeds Parkway have an en-suite bathroom, A FREE in-room TV and Internet package, pay movies, a radio, a hairdryer, an iron and an ironing board, a trouser press, a telephone, a desk and tea and coffee making facilities.
The hotel has rooms suitable for disabled guests, with facilities including bath rails and widened doors. The lifts can accommodate wheelchairs.
Room service is available 24 hours.
The Mercure Leeds Parkway has a restaurant and a lounge bar, both of which serve a selection of fresh food and refreshing drinks.
The Arts Brasserie Restaurant offers traditional and internationally inspired cuisine, delicious desserts and a selection of fine wines to compliment your meal in a relaxed atmosphere for an enjoyable dining experience.
The Lounge Bar offers a range of wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks with helpful and experienced bar staff to ensure that you have everything you need. Light meals are also available.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Leeds Bradford Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓