- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
- Why should I stay at the Novotel Heathrow?
- Because I want a grand 4 star hotel that's within 5 minutes of the airport and won't break the bank.
- What facilities are there?
- There is a fitness centre, swimming pool, a restaurant and a bar.
- Is there anything else I should know?
- The hotel offers 24 hour room service and secure onsite parking.
The Novotel Hotel Heathrow has 178 modern guest rooms, all of which have internet access and pay-per-view movies. The Elements Restaurant serves a brasserie-style menu, while the stylish bar is the perfect spot to enjoy a drink and good conversation.
The hotel has its own indoor heated pool, as well as a fully-equipped fitness centre. The 11 air-conditioned meeting rooms can welcome up to 250 guests, and all have wireless internet connectivity.
At Novotel Heathrow, you're assured of a warm welcome and flawless service. You'll find areas for relaxing and places to work, along with numerous other first-rate amenities.
"The hotel was of a very high
standard, not to mention being
situated right next to the airport."
Stay, Park and Fly with Novotel Heathrow
For guests wishing to use the Novotel as a base to leave their car before flying from Heathrow Airport, the hotel provides onsite parking. With regular transfers to and from the hotel, a parking package with the Novotel Heathrow is affordable, reliable, and convenient.
|Check in from
|Check out by
From £8.95 per person
- Within a mile from Heathrow Airport.
- Great access from the M25 and M4 motorways.
- Ideal hotel for your family with play areas and healthy menus.
- Thirty minutes from central London.
Spacious, contemporary in design, and adaptable, the Novotel room is truly a place for living and relaxing in perfect comfort.
Standard rooms are fitted with a king-sized bed, en-suite bath or shower, sofa bed, work area, TV with on demand movies and internet access, broadband connection, hair dryer, safe and tea/coffee-making facilities.
Superior rooms are modern and spacious with a king-sized bed, en-suite bath and shower, sofa bed, large ergonomic work area, 26'' LCD TV with on demand movies and internet access, broadband connection, hair dryer, minibar, and tea/coffee-making facilities.
"Our room at the Heathrow Sofitel was ideal. This hotel is perfect for a Heathrow stopover."
The Novotel Heathrow provides disabled rooms on the ground floor that can be arranged on request.
If guests require a cot in their room, this can also be arranged prior to arrival.
From breakfast to lunch, dinner or a tasty snack, Novotel Heathrow provides balanced choices and à la carte service 24/7. At Novotel, you can count on enjoying a relaxing meal in a friendly, stylish setting.
Elements provides a relaxing, chic environment in which to enjoy a freshly prepared and tasty meal. The restaurant menu offers choices to suit the entire family and broad opening hours.
Type of cuisine : Brasserie
Opening hours: Breakfast is Monday to Saturday 5:00 - 10:30, and Sunday 5:00 - 11:00. Dinner is Monday to Saturday 17:00 - 22:30, and Sunday 17:00 - 22:30. Lunch is available from the bar throughout the day.
The Novotel Heathrow Bar is set in an open, relaxing area under the atrium, and serves a selection of drinks and bar snacks. It is air-conditioned and also features a coffee lounge.
Type of cuisine : Light bar snacks
Opening hours: 8am to 1am
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Heathrow Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓