- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
Completed in June 2012, the brand new Premier Inn Stansted Airport is open for business just 1 mile from the terminal building. Situated within the airport grounds, this 303-bedroom, four-storey hotel has been designed to provide its guests with maximum comfort and convenience.
This Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, including incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes.
"The Premier Inn delivers unbeatable value so close to Stansted Airport."
|Check in from
|Check out by
|Full English Breakfast
5am to 10:30am
£8.25 per person
5am to 10:30am
£5.25 per person
- Hotel just 1 mile from the terminal building.
- Convenient and secure parking options.
- Free Wi-Fi for half an hour, or £3 for 24 hours.
- 2 under 16s eat breakfast free with paying adults.
All rooms at the Premier Inn Stansted Airport have blackout curtains, air-conditioning, a king-size Hypnos bed, an en-suite bathroom with a power shower, a TV with freeview and radio stations, wifi, a hairdryer, a desk and tea and coffee. Wifi is free for the first half an hour, then costs £3 for 24 hours.
As a brand new hotel, the rooms are immaculately fresh and have all the comforts you would expect from a Premier Inn.
"Comfortable and modern accommodation"
There is no room service, but you can order a pizza in the restaurant and take it up to your room.
The restaurant menu at the Premier Inn Stansted includes traditional pub favourites, pasta dishes, pizzas, meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, salads, and steaks and burgers, some of which can be part of a discounted meal deal.
The main menu is served until 10pm, and the bar is open from 10.30am until 12.30am for drinks and bar food, including baked potatoes, sandwiches, baguettes, panini, pizzas, snacks and main meals.
The hot breakfast selection includes hash browns, scrambled, fried, poached or boiled eggs, omelettes, pork or vegetarian sausages, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes and baked beans. On the continental side, there are muffins, crumpets, croissants, porridge, granola and berry compote alongside fresh fruit salad, yogurts, cereals and toast, plus tea, coffee and fruit juice.
Breakfast is served from 5am to 10.30am. It's £8.25 for the full buffet, or £5.25 for continental only; and if you have children under 16, it's free for two of them, as long as they're with an adult who is having breakfast too. If you've no time to sit down to breakfast, help yourself to a grab and go breakfast of a freshly-baked croissant with Costa tea or coffee for just £2.95.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Stansted Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓