- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
- Why should I stay at the Radisson Blu East Midlands?
- Because you want top of the range 4 star accommodation close to the airport.
- What facilities are there?
- There is a gym, swimming pool, a restaurant and a bar.
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Transfers to and from the airport operate 24 hours and internet access is free.
The Radisson Blu East Midlands Airport is a brand new hotel situated just minutes from the airport terminal. The hotel has 216 contemporary guest rooms, all designed with an equally high measure of both comfort and style.
Guests are invited to relax, unwind and enjoy the first-class amenities, including a fully equipped gym, on-site spa and swimming pool. This modern complex combines warm service and luxury rooms to create an inviting, refreshing atmosphere.
"The hotel was spotless and just a few minutes from the airport."
Stay, Park & Fly With Radisson Blu East Midlands Airport
Secure hotel parking packages are available to guests wishing to use the Radisson Blu as a base to leave their car before flying from East Midlands Airport.
|Check in from
|Check out by
6:30am to 10:30am
£16.95 per person
6pm to 11pm
- Only three minutes away from East Midlands airport.
- Take a dip in the 12.5 metre swimming pool.
- Enjoy a tasty cocktail in one of the six Radisson Blu bars.
The new Radisson Blu Hotel at East Midlands Airport features 218 contemporary guest rooms, tastefully designed with comfort in mind. With air conditioning, tea and coffee provisions, 37-inch flat-screen televisions and Free high-speed Internet access, these rooms offer the ideal accommodation for busy travel schedules.
"Our room was bright and modern, and the bathroom was flawless."
The Radisson Blu have 11 disabled rooms. There are no rooms on the ground floor but there are lifts. All rooms have wider door frames and a wet room.
The Radisson Blu offers 24 hour room service and there is a £3 tray charge.
Guests at the new Radisson Blu can enjoy premier international dining at East Midlands Airport restaurants. The Runway Brasserie offers both local and international dishes, served in a stylish yet casual atmosphere. The Bar provides convenient meals and beverages throughout the day, perfect for on-the-go travellers.
The Runway Brasserie
Dine in light, airy elegance. Among restaurants at East Midlands Airport, the Runway Brasserie shines with an international menu, fresh local choices, and exemplary service.
The Bar, located on the lobby level, provides quick, convenient dining for busy guests. In the morning, pick up a perfectly brewed coffee before heading out for a meeting or a flight. The Bar also features light meals, as well as perfectly mixed cocktails, and is an ideal choice for entertaining friends or colleagues.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly East Midlands Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓