- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
- Why should I stay at the Radisson Blu Manchester Airport?
- Because you want to be as close to the airport as possible.
- What facilities are there?
- There is a range of leisure facilities, two restaurants and two bars.
- Is there anything else I should know?
- You will be directly connected to the airport via a covered walkway.
Directly linked to the terminals at Manchester Airport, and just 8 miles from the city centre, the luxury Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport is perfect for catching an early flight, or simply enjoying all that Manchester has to offer.
The Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport's health and fitness centre includes a sauna, indoor swimming pool, steam room and cardiovascular equipment. The hotel's beauty lounge offers a range of relaxing and invigorating beauty treatments.
Just a stone's throw away from Manchester Airport and connected to all three terminals by an elevated walkway, the Radisson Blu is the ultimate in convenience. Dine in the Phileas Fogg Restaurant, with floor to ceiling glass windows, and admire the panoramic views of the airport.
One of our most popular Manchester Airport hotels, the Radisson Blu Hotel is the perfect way to start your holiday.
"The Radisson Blu Manchester had unbeatable convenience with its covered walkway."
Stay, Park and Fly with Radisson Blu Manchester Airport
There are convenient Long Stay parking packages available to guests wishing to use the Radisson Blu as a base to leave their car before flying from Manchester Airport. Parking packages include up to 16 days parking at Long Stay Terminals 1, 2 or 3, which are secured on-airport long-term car parks.
|Check in from
|Check out by
6am to 10:30am
6:30pm to 10pm
11am to 11pm
- 4-star luxury hotel connected to all three terminals at Manchester airport .
- Connected to Manchester airport via the Skylink covered conveyor.
- A unique hotel with luxurious rooms in four different styles.
- Impeccable service with lots of creature comforts and leisure facilities.
Relax in your 4 Star luxury room at Radisson Blu Manchester Airport. Uniquely themed rooms can be requested - Scandinavian, Oriental, Maritime and Italian - each with their own colour tones and moods. All rooms, however, are designed for maximum comfort, whilst also being modern and stylish.
There are 360 air-conditioned rooms at the Radisson Blu Manchester Airport, and all feature an en-suite bathroom, colour TV with satellite, telephone, radio, modem point, wireless internet connection/Wi-Fi, hairdryer, trouser-press, safe, and tea and coffee-making facilities.
"We chose the Maritime room, which felt so relaxing and had no outside air traffic noise at all."
There are four fully adapted disabled rooms, and another 13 which are wheelchair accessible.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Today's savvy travellers appreciate the luxury of fine dining while they're on the go. From a light meal at the Runway Brasserie to fine dining at Phileas Fogg Restaurant or entertaining colleagues over drinks at Passe Partout Bar before catching a flight at Manchester Airport, the restaurants and lounge at this luxury hotel are a perfect choice. There's even the Grab & Run breakfast in the lobby for those running late.
PHILEAS FOGG RESTAURANT
Spectacular views from floor-to-ceiling windows enchant this Manchester Airport restaurant's guests as they dine on savoury Shetland salmon, grilled to perfection, or roast duck confit. In addition to the seasonal à la carte menu, Phileas Fogg Restaurant also presents the daily Super Breakfast Buffet with a selection of 40 items.
RUNWAY BRASSERIE & BAR
For a light meal before or after a flight, this restaurant's location near Manchester Airport offers excellent service and a variety of delicious soups, salads, pizzas and the famous Radisson burger. Top off the perfect meal with a milkshake, glass of wine or beer. A separate Children's Menu is available for guests 12 and under. This restaurant also caters the Grab & Run breakfast offered in the hotel lobby.
PASSE PARTOUT BAR
Ideally situated adjacent to the Phileas Fogg Restaurant, the Passe Partout Bar is the perfect choice for a relaxing aperitif before dinner or a nightcap with friends. This Manchester bar, located within the hotel, provides a convivial setting to entertain colleagues or to indulge in a perfectly mixed cocktail with friends before a night out in Manchester.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Manchester Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓