- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
Treat yourself before you fly without breaking the bank. Whether you're pampering yourself in the health suite, working up a sweat in the gym, or surfing the web in your comfy room, you won't be left with nothing to do at the Regency.
Indulge in a little luxury without paying through the nose.
24-hour taxi transfers to the airport and back.
Unwind in the onsite health centre, with pools, sauna, steam room and gym.
Surf the web with free wifi throughout the hotel.
All rooms at the Regency hotel have an en suite bathroom, satellite TV, a radio, a phone, a trouser press, a hair dryer, tea and coffee and free wifi.
The classy Regency Restaurant and Bar is the perfect place to spend your evening. With beautiful garden views, it's a treat to look at. As well as being easy on the eye, you're sure to find something to tickle your tastebuds - the sophisticated menu is packed with choice. Dinner is served from 6.30pm to 9.00pm every evening.
Enjoy your favourite tipple in Morrisey's Bar, which is open from 3pm till late every day. For any sports fans staying at the hotel, you'll be able to watch sporting events live on the big screen. The bar also hosts many other events, such as live music and quiz nights, and there's a pool table too.
Grab a speciality coffee in the Regency Coffee Lounge. It's open from 8am to 5pm daily. Paninis, sandwiches and sweet treats will accompany your freshly brewed coffee perfectly.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Birmingham Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓