- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
The Russ Hill Hotel Gatwick is located just 4 miles from the airport in the charming village of Charlwood.
Set in nine acres of countryside, The Russ Hill Hotel offers friendly service, a convenient location and excellent facilities.
This Charlwood hotel combines 19th-Century architecture and the serenity of the countryside with modern amenities. There are 130 bedrooms and conference facilities for up to 300 people.
"The Russ Hill Hotel represents
unbeatable value for money for anyone flying from Gatwick."
The Russ Hill Hotel's excellent location makes it the perfect value stop-over before or after flying. There is plenty of onsite parking and you can book any of the park, stay and fly packages online. The hotel also has its own airport shuttle bus to take you to and from the airport.
|Check in from
|Check out by
10pm - Midnight
| Continental Breakfast
6am to 10am
£7.50 per person
| Cooked Breakfast
6am to 10am
£11.50 per person
6pm to 10pm
- Situated just four and a half miles from Gatwick, the Russ Hill is a popular hotel in a picturesque location.
- A great value 3-star hotel for anyone on a budget.
- Regular transfers operate to the Gatwick terminals 24 hours a day.
- Comfortable rooms with the option of a shower or bath.
The Russ Hill Hotel accommodation near Gatwick offers 130 Bedrooms including family rooms and Honeymoon Suites. This 3 star hotel is located in a historical 19th-Century manor house and so each of our rooms is unique. The rooms near Gatwick are decorated with cosy wood panelling and fresh modern interiors.
"Our room at the Russ Hill had everything we needed for a relaxing Gatwick stop-over."
The Russ Hill Hotel offers 83 spacious and comfortable double rooms. There are also single, twin, and triple rooms at the hotel. All rooms feature an en-suite bathroom, TV, direct-dial telephone, tea and coffee-making facilities, and a hairdryer.
Russ Hill Hotel is well geared to cater for all your dining requirements, from light bites to full evening meals
Ruspers Retaurant offers a whole range of delicious dishes served in relaxing surroundings. The menu offers classics such as fish and chips or grills for the those who enjoy a succulent Steak.
The Chef's recommendation of seared lamb rump is one not to be missed! A carvery is also available at the weekends offering a traditional roast. The restaurant also caters for the younger members of the family and menus can be found below. Ruspers Restaurant is open for dinner from 5.00pm - 10.00pm daily.
Garden Lounge Bar
The Garden Lounge Bar is the ideal place to unwind and relax with a drink and a selection of delicious snacks from our light bite menus which offers freshly made Sandwiches, Baguettes and Paninis.
The Garden Lounge Bar offers not only offers guests relaxing surroundings in which to enjoy a delicious meal form our lighter Garden Bar menu but you can also watch your favourite sporting activity on either Sky Sports 1 or 2.
Room service is available between 10pm and Midnight.
Cooked and continental breakfast is served 6.00am to 10am.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Gatwick Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓