- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
Set upon Stan Hill surrounded by the South Downs in 35 acres of wooded countryside, Stanhill Court Hotel is just four miles from Gatwick Airport. This 19th-Century country manor house features a Scottish Baronial style interior with individually furnished bedrooms, many with four-poster beds.
The new Colas Wing was completed in the Autumn of 2006 in the same traditional style as the original Antonia Wing, and offers an additional 20 bedrooms, a new function suite, and a glass roofed Sofia Garden Room.
"Stanhill Court was a really attractive hotel and our transfer to the airport took just ten minutes."
Stay, Park, and Fly With Stanhill Court Hotel
For guests who wish to use the Stanhill Court as a base to leave their car while they are away, the hotel provides onsite parking packages. When you enter your dates above, we will show you availability, prices, and all the information you need.
|Check in from
|Check out by
7am until 11pm
7am to 9:30am
7am to 9:30am
7pm-9:30pm, and until 9pm Sundays
- Feel even more like the lord of the manor with a four-poster bed and a free breakfast!
- Eat like a king in the 1881 restaurant, which has been awarded two AA rosettes for its locally-sourced cuisine.
- Romance is in the air with four-poster beds and fairytale features.
- All this and still just five miles for the airport!
There are a variety of different rooms to choose from, both in the old house and the new wing. As well as standard double and twin rooms, Stanhill Court Hotel offers superior upgrades and rooms with four-poster beds.
All rooms at the Stanhill Court Hotel have hot drinks, a flatscreen TV, phone, trouser-press, and free wifi or direct internet access.
"Our room was simply magnificent. With room service and a 4-poster bed, we almost felt like royalty."
Room service is available from 7am until 11pm.
If you require a cot in your room, this can be arranged prior to your arrival.
Stanhill Court Hotel was recently awarded the 'most romantic hotel' by the AA, and for very good reasons. In Restaurant 1881, the golden wood panelling glows amid the soft colours of the furnishings in the candlelight. A coal fire in the winter enhances the atmosphere and creates a most relaxing dining experience.
The food is freshly prepared and presented with pride. If you have any particular requests, meals can be adjusted to suit your own taste. The menu reflects a wide range of international cuisine, and a choice of wine from the hotel's 200 Bin International Wine List is certain to offer something to compliment every dish.
The dinner menu contains such tantalising treats as warm bruschetta of Parma ham, sun-blushed tomatoes and goats cheese for a starter, and the confit of duck with cherry jus for a main. However, if you prefer something simpler, the restaurant staff are more than happy to accommodate. The hotel's flexibility and excellent service ensures the guest always comes first.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Gatwick Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓