- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
The Stanneylands Hotel is an idyllic country house near Manchester Airport. With a unique combination of tranquility and convenience, this award-winning 4 star hotel in Wilmslow, Cheshire is renowned for its decor and attention to detail. So if you're tired of generic, characterless airport hotels, this could be the perfect stop-over.
Many guests return to the Stanneylands again and again, delighted with the level of service, high quality rooms, and award-winning cuisine. The oak-panelled restaurant has been awarded two AA rosettes for its outstanding cuisine. It was one of the three hotels nominated by Cheshire Life for 'Hotel of the Year' and has been awarded 'Highly Commended' hotel of the year 2011.
"A really pleasant hotel with excellent services at fantastic value."
Stay Park and Fly With Stanneylands Hotel
For guests wishing to leave their car while they are away, the hotel provides some great value onsite parking packages.
|Check in from
|Check out by
|Full English Breakfast
7am to 10am
£14.50 per person
7am to 10am
£10.50 per person
7pm o 9:45pm
- Hiding in plain sight, an out of the way airport hotel that's still just three miles from the airport.
- An award-winning restaurant.
- Free taxi transfers, both ways through a private agreement between the hotel and a local taxi firm.
- Onsite parking.
The Stanneylands Hotel accommodation offers 55 elegant bedrooms with a variety of styles, including standard single, double, triple, and executive upgrades.
All rooms at the hotel have en suite bathrooms, free wifi, satellite TV, hair-dryer, a trouser press, an iron and ironing board upon request and tea and coffee.
"Really comfy, free wi-fi, 24 hour room service - brilliant."
The hotel has a limited number of rooms that are accessible to disabled guests.
If you require a cot in your room, this can be arranged prior to your arrival.
The Stanneylands Restaurant presents a menu with traditional dishes prepared with innovative flair.
The hotel's award-winning chef uses the finest fresh ingredients to prepare the very highest standard of cuisine which has won 2 AA Rosettes for culinary excellence. Sunday lunch at The Stanneylands Hotel in Cheshire is renowned in the area.
The superb Restaurant Manager, Jacques Franke, who has been associated with the hotel for over 20 years, will offer you a warm welcome and ensure that your visit to the restaurant is a memorable one. Stanneylands really is the premiere choice for eating out in Cheshire.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Manchester Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓