- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
The Arden Hotel and Leisure Club is located 1/3 mile from the National Exhibition Centre and 1/2 mile from Birmingham International Airport and Railway Station, just a stones throw away from Junction 6 of the M42. Our location makes us arguably the most accessible of on site hotels - it's only a 5-10 minute walk to the LG Arena and the NEC's entrance at Birmingham International Station.
The Arden boasts a luxurious leisure club, comprising of a well-equiped gym overlooking the indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, and jacuzzi. Adjacent to the Burgundy Bar we have two full-size snooker and pool tables. Leisure facilities are only available to club members and residents, and so the ambiance remains relaxed and unintimidating - ideal to unwind at the end of a tough day.
The locally renowned Burgundy Restaurant offers extensive a la carte and table d'hote menus available for lunch and dinner service. An extensive buffet breakfast is served in the Meeting Place Restaurant. Lighter snacks are also offered in this restaurant throught out the day. Bar snacks are also available all day in the sumptuous surroundings of the Burgundy Bar.
|Check in from
|Check out by
|Full English Breakfast
7am to 10am
£10.00 per person
4am to 10am
£7.50 per person
5.30am to 11pm
All the hotel's rooms are en suite and have a TV with films on order for an additional charge, a phone, free wifi, a kettle, tea and coffee, a trouser press and a hair dryer.
The Arden is very proud of its silver-service restaurant, which has been running since the hotel opened over 40 years ago. The formal restaurant serves classic French and English cuisine at both lunch and dinner. You can dine from a set menu for just £20.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Birmingham Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓