- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
Set in six acres of private woodland and landscaped gardens, the The Aubrey Park hotel might be just nine miles from Luton airport, but it feels a world away. Enjoy an afternoon tea of scones and clotted cream on the patio, make the most of your free pass to the nearby health club, or relax in your room with music and movies on demand.
Free transfers to the airport take just 15 minutes.
Take a stroll in the picturesque, landscaped gardens.
Enjoy internationally-inspired cuisine with a quintessentially British backdrop.
Rooms at the The Aubrey Park hotel have an en-suite with a bath or shower, colour satellite TV with movies, a hairdryer, and tea and coffee making facilities.
Tuck into fresh rainbow trout with herb-buttered new potatoes as you gaze out over the woodland from the Arts Restaurant. The traditional yet internationally-inspired menu includes Indian and oriental dishes, pasta, risotto, sandwiches and salads, as well as a range of meat and fish dishes. How about whole baked Camembert with vegetable crudites to start, followed by griddled chicken in a mushroom cream sauce with crushed new potatoes and sauteed leeks, and caramelised banana and toffee cheesecake to finish?
Evening meals are served every day from 6.30pm to 9.30pm, and Sunday lunch is served from 12.30pm to 3pm. You can also enjoy a drink or a lighter meal in the Arts Bar.
Holiday Extras customers get 20 per cent off food and drink.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Luton Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓