- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
You could shoot an arrow from the airport to the Thistle, it's that close. At just a five-minute walk, the hotel is the closest to East Midlands airport, but it doesn't scrimp on the luxury. You'll find comfortable, spacious rooms and a spa with a pool, steam room, sauna and gym. The main draw, however, is the fantastic Sherwood restaurant which serves AA rosette-winning cuisine. For luxury, elegant dining and simple convenience, the Thistle hits the target.
Park at the hotel where your car will stay until you return.
The closest hotel to East Midlands airport. It's less than a five-minute walk!
Our customers love the hotel's stylish restaurant, with its medieval decorations and classy food.
The hotel's wifi is free for guests to use during their stay.
All rooms at the hotel are en suite and off free wifi, a TV and radio, a hair dryer, a trouser press and tea and coffee.
The hotel's restaurant, which was refurbished in April 2013, serves a fabulous selection of British and international cuisine, as well as a generously stocked bar. Dinner is served in the Sherwood Restaurant between 7pm and 9.30pm, however bar snacks are available outside of these times.
The hotel serves a continental breakfast from 3am to 7am, and a full buffet breakfast of continental and hot items from 7am to 10am. The continental option costs £12.95 per person, and the full buffet costs £15.95 per person at the hotel. However, Holiday Extras customers can book both options as an add-on for just £10 per person through the website.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly East Midlands Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓