- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
Less than a mile from Birmingham Airport, this hotel is perfect for anyone catching a late or early flight, as well as those planning to explore this vibrant city. Both the Birmingham NEC and National Motorcycle Museum are less than 2 miles away. The Birmingham Railway Museum and Edgbaston Cricket Ground can be found a little further afield, making Birmingham Airport Hotel an ideal choice for your stay.
An on-site Bar Cafe with fully licensed bar is also available and the hotel is open 24 hours to accommodate those taking early or late flights.
The hotel has recently been updated with a fresh new look and features Travelodge's new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep.
|Check in from
|Check out by
7am to 10am
£7.65 per person
All rooms at the Birmingham airport Travelodge have an en suite bathroom with towels, a television, wifi internet access and all you need to make tea and coffee. Additional items are available from reception, including an ironing board and iron, a hairdryer and extra pillows, sheets and towels.
The Travelodge's on-site cafe serves burgers, pizza, curry, fish and chips and other favourites, with prices starting from £6.75, and regular offers and specials to keep your wallet happy as well as your stomach.
The hotel's cafe doubles as a bar and can provide a selection of wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks until 1am.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Birmingham Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓