- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
The Warmans Barn House in Stansted is a 17th-Century converted barn located on the Stansted Airport perimeter. The hotel is on the opposite side of the main runway to the passenger terminals, a distance of about 7kms by road.
The Warmans is on the edge of a small village, with minimal traffic and horses as likely to be on the roads, seemingly a million miles away from the hustle and bustle the other side of the runway. The traditional thatched pub directly opposite the hotel is run by the owners and serves good home-cooked food.
"The Warmans Barn House was very comfortable, and really great value for Stansted Airport."
Stay, Park and Fly With Warmans Barn House Hotel Stansted
A secure parking package is available to guests wishing to use the Warmans Barn House Hotel as a base to leave their car before flying from Stansted Airport. When you enter your dates above, you will be presented with availability and prices.
|Check in from
2pm - 10:30pm
|Check out by
11am to Noon
- A 17th-century converted barn in a picturesque village.
- A friendly, relaxed hotel where you're guaranteed a warm welcome.
- Clean, cosy rooms with exposed oak beams.
- Food is served in the popular pub opposite.
The five clean, cosy rooms look onto a secluded courtyard opposite the country pub run by the hotel's owners. There are also larger, more modern Executive Rooms available.
All rooms at the Warmans Barn House have an en-suite shower, TV, hairdryer, and tea and coffee-making facilities.
"Our room at the Warmans was very comfortable, and there was no noise from airport traffic at all."
The hotel can accommodate disabled guests. All the rooms are on the ground floor, though some have steps up to them.
With its exposed oak beams, model aeroplanes and friendly locals, the Ash pub, where food is served, will charm you even before you look at the menu. But when you do, you'll see why those friendly locals keep coming here again and again.
"The pub was right opposite the hotel... we had friendly service and the food was both delicious and great value."
How about homemade salmon, roasted pepper and tarragon fishcakes with sweet chilli sauce as a starter, followed by chicken and leek pie with mashed potato and garden peas - and then, no matter how full you are, sherry trifle for dessert. When the weather is fine, you can eat outside on the terrace.
Food is served from Monday to Thursday from 11am to 9.30pm, and on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 10pm. A breakfast menu is available from 11am to noon, and the full menu is available after that. Prices for breakfast range from £2.50 to £7.95.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Stansted Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓