- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
Looking for an inexpensive stop-over or somewhere special to start your holiday? Why not have both?
Waterhall Country Hotel is one of the most highly regarded and best hotels in the Gatwick area. Amazingly, we are also one of the cheapest.
The hotel is less than ten minutes from Gatwick Airport and Crawley Town centre, yet you'll be amazed by our fantastic rural setting.
Please enter your date of stay above to find out more about Waterhall Country Hotel.
|Check in from
15:00 - 22:00
|Check out by
|Full English Breakfast
07:00 to 09:00
£7.50 per person
- Beautiful 18th-Century farm house
- Unrivalled 34 acre setting
- On-site holiday parking
- Only 10 Minutes from Gatwick
- Licensed Bar
- Transfers via 24hr, direct taxi service
- 10% Discount at local restaurant
- Free wireless broadband
- Check-in 3pm - 10pm
Due to popular demand, Waterhall Country House is a child free zone. We do not cater for children under 12. If you have a young family, please visit our sister hotels Ifield Court and Little Foxes, both of whom offer a similar Gatwick service and would be very happy to accommodate you.
ADDITIONAL ROOM INFORMATION
All our rooms have en-suite shower rooms and are complete with fresh bath sheets and hand towel, shampoo and conditioner, soap, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, a remote control TV and a radio alarm clock. All our windows open fully.
For guests requiring an evening meal we highly recommend the St. George's Restaurant at Ifield Court. The restaurant is only one mile up the road from Waterhall Country House.
The bar at The St. Georges opens at 6pm, orders for eveing meals are taken from 7pm. Last orders are at 9pm. The menu boasts the best of Brtish food and the dress code is casual.
SPECIAL OFFER: All guests staying at Waterhall Country House are entitled to a 10% discount on their meals when dining at the St. George's Restaurant.
We offer a simple bar menu to our residents, including sandwiches, crisps and peanuts.
We serve cooked breakfast in the conservatory over looking the garden between 07:00 and 08:00 during the week. For guests leaving outside of these hours we offer a continental buffet, this is available up until 09:00 every day.
Please Note: Cooked breakfast is not available at weekends but the continental buffet is still available.
Breakfast is served in our conservatory which offer great views of the garden. Keep an eye out for the deer that roam the grounds.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Gatwick Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓