- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Debit or Credit Card Charges
- Instant Confirmation
Happy Holidays Start Here...
Winford Manor is a rural metro hotel, close to Bristol International Airport, which offers quality bed and breakfast accommodation to suit every budget. Conveniently situated in a stunning location, guests of the hotel can also enjoy secure parking and book airport transfers 24 hours a day.
The hotel is set in seven acres of beautifully tendered grounds with spectacular views of the local North Somerset countryside. Parts of Winford Manor date back to the 17th Century, but it has recently been renovated into a privately owned, contemporary hotel that oozes charm and character.
"In such peaceful surroundings, we couldn't believe we were just five minutes from the airport."
Stay Park and Fly With The Winford Manor Hotel Bristol
For guests who wish to use the Winford Manor as a base to leave their car whilst on holiday, the hotel provides 8 and 15 day onsite parking packages.
|Check in from
|Check out by
|Full English Breakfast
7am to 9.30am
£5.75 per person
3am to 9.30am
24 hours every 30 mins
- A 17th Century manor, set in beautiful grounds, just over three miles from Bristol airport.
- Transfers run 24 hours a day, every half hour, and take five minutes to reach the airport.
- Recent winners of the gold award from the Green Business Tourism Scheme.
- Continental breakfast is included in the price - start your day feeling satisfied.
The hotel offers a mix of family rooms, double and twin rooms perfectly suited for business travellers and rooms with excellent disabled facilities. Included in the room rate is a complimentary continental breakfast, which uses locally sourced produce where possible.
All rooms at Winford Manor are en suite, non-smoking rooms fitted to the highest standards with under-floor heating, wet room, mist-free mirrors, flat-screen television, free broadband and WIFI access, room safe and room security audit key card. All our rooms are equipped with a hairdryer, hair straighteners, broadband Internet access, direct dial telephone, and tea and coffee-making facilities.
"Our family room was really spacious and clean... Room service was excellent."
With the rooms at Winford Manor distributed over the ground floor and first floor, and with lift access to the first floor accommodation, the hotel offers excellent facilities for guests with a disability.
The Labyrinth Restaurant is open to both hotel guests and non-resident diners alike. To reserve a table, please do so at reception on arrival.
The Labyrinth Restaurant is located in the garden room of the old manor house, which still maintains the feel and the ambiance of the natural environment outside and far-reaching views of the stunning Chew Valley.
Looking out you can see a box labyrinth, or maze, planted to mark the millennium following in the tradition of formal box parterres in grand houses of the 18th Century.
The Labyrinth’s food is uncomplicated yet varied, using fresh, seasonal ingredients. We believe that your choice should not be limited simply because you have different dietary requirements, so a full vegetarian menu is available. As all of the food is cooked fresh to order, staff are able to adjust our dishes & accommodate any special dietary requirements.
We strive to cook only the finest foods, sourced as locally as possible and prepared here in the kitchen at Winford Manor. The Labyrinth’s aim is for delicious simplicity. The simplest traditional food cooked amazingly and served in abundance in beautifully peaceful surroundings.
LATEST NEWS: MET OFFICE PREDICTS WORST WINTER FOR 100 YEARS.Source: Express.com
With severe snow and ice imminent we are anticipating a massive demand over the coming weeks. Expect prices to rise and hotels to quickly start selling out. Book today and make sure the weather doesn't affect your holiday.
Hi, I'm your friendly Bristol Airport hotel and parking expert. I will answer your query as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay unless specifically stated.
- Can I book a room at both ends of my holiday?
- Yes. You will need to make two bookings. Your outbound booking should include any parking facilities that you require. Your return booking can be for room only.
- Can I park first and stay on return?
- You'll need to give us a call for this. We can arrange these types of bookings by phone only. Please call 0871 360 2208 for assistance.
- Can I book parking for more than one car?
- No. All our packages deals are limited to 1 car per booking. If you are booking 2 rooms and wish to park 2 cars, please make 2 seperate bookings.
- Can I book breakfast?
- Please click the 'add extras' button beside the package listings to add breakfast and other add-ons to your booking.
Tips On Using Our Website
Use our filtering tools.
Find the deals that directly suit your requirements (left side of page).
Shortlist packages you like.
To do this click thebutton found next to the listings above. This allows you to build a list of your favourite options for easy comparison.
Book as early as possible.
Most hotels base their prices on their availability. As they fill up their prices go up. It is unusual for rates to drop nearer to your date of stay.
Contact us for help and advice.
If you are unsure about anything, we are only an email or a phone call away.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Find the same deal cheaper within seven days of booking and we'll refund the difference.
NEW! Shortlisted Packages ()
We've added a popular product to your shortlist to get you started and show you how it works. Feel free to remove it and add more of your own...
Packages Shortlisted. View ↓